Pasir Ris Secondary School embarks on the 5D4N Nanjing School Immersion and Twinning Programme with schools in China so as to achieve the following:
- To deepen in Pasirians the emerging 21CC of global awareness and cross-cultural skills and sensitivities;
- To sensitize Pasirians to the place of Singapore in the emerging economic, educational and technological landscapes in the world, by exposing them to Nanjing and Jin Ling High School (Xianlin campus);
- To strengthen Pasirians’ commitment and rootedness to Singapore.
This is our inaugural immersion and twinning programme with a high school in Nanjing.
- School attachment programme in the twinning school
- Visit to cultural and historic sites in Nanjing
PRSS Performance @Jin Ling High School
Seal Carving lesson
Visit Maker’s Space @Jin Ling High School